Parenting Workshop PCAL Session 1 – 12th Mar 2016
Lead your children towards academic and life excellence
Key Speaker's Profile - Mr Linus Lin
• Educator and Entrepreneur with more than 13 years in the field of education
• Developed effective academic strategies for PSLE and O/N Level students
• Provide advice on parenting methods in terms of guiding students to improve in studies
• Re-sat for O level Exam in 2015 and achieved double distinctions in Physics and Chemistry
• Trained C-Suite executives and business leaders through self-development courses during his time at GSS Training Academy
• Established L-Intelligent Education and mentored students aged 8 to 60 from all walks of life
• Founded L-Intelligent Horizons Eduhub Pte Ltd with the mission of revolutionising the private education industry
• Founded 'Global Village for Hope' (www.gvh.sg) in 2013, developing Social Enterprises, sponsoring orphanages, initiating projects that involved improving transport infrastructure, water supply and food programmes for needy communities.
What is PCAL?
LTH Parent Child Academic Life(P-CAL) Programme consists of 2 sessions that will enable parents to lead their children towards academic success. LTH P-CAL Series is based on the combined expertise of our Founder and his team of Education Mentors, integrating more than a decade's worth of experience in the field of education.
→ Review of performance for past 3 months
→ Apply the A-B-C Concept
→ Track your children's progress using a LTH Lifeskill Journal
What our supporters say about us
Both parents and children will acknowledge their thinking process and work together as a team to achieve greater results in both academics and daily life.
Review of past 3 months
Know how your child has performed over the past 3 months
Apply the A-B-C concept
Find out how the A-B-C concept can help you lead your child towards excellence
Plan for the future
Use LTH's Lifeskill Journal to track and plan for excellence in 2016
Attend our free PCAL Session 1 and lead your child towards academic and life excellence 2016!
Date: 12 March 2016
Time: 3.00PM - 5.00PM
Venue: 228 Changi Road #01-06 Icon @ Changi Singapore 419741 (5 minutes from MRT)
Contact: Roystonn @ 9296 2552
*Parents do not need to bring their children with them for this session
*Online registration is compulsory for access to this event.
For parents whose child is upper primary and above, L-Intelligent Horizons Eduhub (LTH) is the education provider that will impart both academic and life skills to your child.
Unlike traditional tuition programmes, LTH combines its own unique Horizon Success System (HSS) method of education with its dedicated team of HSS-Trained Educators who are mentored through weekly mentorship programmes, imparting the necessary Academic and Life skills to ensure your child achieve success in Academics and Life.
Find us at these locations
228 Changi Road #01-06 Icon @ Changi Singapore 419741
Blk 346 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 Singapore 560346